My student has a question about housing and/or roommates. Who should s/he contact?

All students have three points of contact regarding housing and/or roommate questions: their Resident Advisor (RA), their Area Coordinator (AC), and the Director of Residence Life. The Resident Advisor is a carefully selected and trained student who lives on the floor or in/near the house in which your student lives. The Area Coordinator is a full-time professional live in staff member who lives in an apartment/house in the residence hall or area to be accessible and available to help students. The Director oversees the residence life and judicial programs on campus.