Central College is committed to the health and safety of the Central community and all of our future students and their families. Central continues to limit visitors to campus while also starting to ease restrictions in accordance with guidelines from the State of Iowa.
We are excited to share that prospective students and parents may schedule individual family meetings on campus beginning June 1, 2020. We are limiting appointments to two guests per student when visiting campus.
Large group visits events continue to be postponed. Prospective students and families may also continue to engage with admission counselors, faculty and coaches by scheduling a virtual visit or taking a video tour of Central’s campus.
Safety Measures for a Visit to Campus
Central has worked diligently to provide the safest experience possible for visitors. We kindly encourage all visitors to use the following guidelines when coming to campus:
- Pack hand sanitizer and use it often.
- We recommend but do not require a mask. You may bring your own or some will be available as well.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet with other people.
- After entering the admission office, we will welcome you warmly in a designated area where you will receive your materials.
- Avoid contact with high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, drinking fountains, etc.
- Limit one person at a time to restroom use.
It’s your day to explore, and we’ll help you investigate everything to find out if you belong at Central.
- Connect with admission counselors and coaches — people who will make the difference in your Central education.
- See where Central students eat and live.
- Meet with financial aid professionals, discuss scholarship options and get help filing the FAFSA.
Visit with us Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. or check out our campus video tours at any time.
Visit Day Events
Join us virtually for Summer Orientation!