We’d love to welcome you to campus! Come for an open house, overnight visit or personalized day soon.
Visiting campus is essential to finding out if Central is the right fit for you. We can’t wait to see you!
Be as specific as you want. It’s your day to explore, and we’ll help you investigate everything to find out if you belong at Central.
- Connect with professors, coaches and advisors — people who will make the difference in your Central education.
- Experience classes, labs or athletics practices.
- Ask students about their experience in your major.
- See where Central students eat and live.
- Meet with financial aid professionals, discuss scholarship options and get help filing the FAFSA.
Visit us Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Visit us on Saturdays by scheduling an individual visit, 8:30 a.m. – noon.
Visit Day Events
Choose a day during November’s Best Decision Ever Week for an exciting, personalized experience!
Experience Central’s first-rate Exercise Science program.
You don’t have to look for opportunities at Central — opportunities will find you. Discover Central this November!
Be a part of the opportunities a world-class Central education can provide.
If you bring your completed application, we will waive the application fee. While you're here, don't forget to pick up your FREE T-shirt and Dutch letter — Pella's famous pastry!
Miles to Pella
Drive Time (hours)
Traveling from far away?
If you're not from Iowa, we'll help meet your travel expenses to visit Central. Ask about our reimbursement policy when you schedule a visit.
For prospective out-of-state students, Central College will help meet their travel expenses to visit campus.
The following guidelines apply:
- To be eligible for travel reimbursement, you must be admitted to Central College prior to your travel date.
- Travel reimbursement is valid for airfare or mileage for student expenses only.
- For travel by car, you will provide a home address which will be used to calculate round-trip mileage to/from campus. Based on Central College policy, the rate of .50 per mile will be used to determine eligible reimbursement amount. Students traveling from non-contiguous states can receive reimbursement for up to $250 of their travel expenses. Students traveling from contiguous states (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri) and including Kansas can receive reimbursement for up to $30 of their travel expenses. Gas receipts are not required.
For travel by air, upload your itemized receipt(s) for airline reservation. Must show individual ticket charges.
Based on Central College policy, the following services are excluded from your ticket price and cannot be considered as part of your incurred expenses:
- Priority Seating
- Comfort Seating
- Seat Selection
- Early Check-in
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Protection
- Flight Cancellation
- Priority seating
- You may complete/submit Electronic Reimbursement Authorization Form prior to your scheduled campus visit date, but reimbursement will be paid following your campus visit.
- Complete/submit Electronic Reimbursement Authorization Form and upload any applicable receipt(s) within 60 days of your completed campus visit.