Start the process here:

Fill out our on-line application or send your paper application to us at the address below. You may also choose to print and mail a paper application.

Request that your official high school transcript (and any college transcripts) be sent to us. Transcripts should include your cumulative g.p.a. and class rank.

Send us your test scores. Take the ACT or SAT-I and have your results sent to Central College either directly from the testing agency or on your official high school transcript. Central codes are: ACT 1284 or SAT-I 6087.

Send your $25 application fee along with your paper application. Note - we will waive the application fee if:

After you've been accepted to Central, complete your health and housing forms and find out how to transfer your advanced placement or community college coursework.