Where can I find help with short-term student health insurance?

Central College no longer requires students who are citizens of the United States to be covered by a health insurance plan. However, we know that medical bills due to illness and accident can be overwhelming. If you are in need of short term health insurance, you may go to and review short term plans that are available. Students are responsible for selecting the appropriate short term plan and making payments directly to the carrier of choice. Central College does not endorse plans listed on the website.