Celebrating Central College's Sesquicentennial
- Stephen Corey, Poet and Associate Editor of The Georgia Review read fromGreatest Hitsand other new poems.
- Maxine Kumin, Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet, Essayist and Novelist read from her new poetry collectionThe Long Marriage.
- Roderic Ai Camp, Renowned Mexicanist and author of twenty books read fromMexico's Mandarins: Crafting a Power Elite for the 21st Century.
- Robert Schanke, Theatre Scholar and Biographer read fromThat Furious Lesbian: the Story of Mercedes de AcostaandWomen in Turmoil: Six Plays by Mercedes de Acosta.
- James Autry, Mississippi Writer and Businessman read fromNights Under a Tin Roofand other poems.
- Keith Ratzlaff, Iowa Poet and Central College Professor of English read new works.
- Lynne Sharon Schwartz, Novelist, Poet, Non-fiction writer and Visiting Woodrow Wilson Scholar read fromRuined By Reading: A Life in Booksand other works.
- Mary Swander, winner of the Whiting Award and Distinguished Professor of English at Iowa State University, read from her new memoirThe Desert Pilgrim.
- Central College Advanced Poetry students read from their new works.