- Lay down on a bench with your feet firmly planted on the floor, hips, shoulder, and head are in contact with the bench.
- Grasp the bar with a grip no wider than the pinkie finger on the engraved power rings on the bar.
- Unrack the bar and lower it to your lower chest about 1 inch below the nipple.
- Press the weight up in a straight line while KEEPING YOUR HIPS ON THE BENCH!
- It is very important that the four points of contact (feet, hips, shoulders and head) stay in contact with the floor/bench at ALL TIMES.