- Stand with the feet shoulder width apart and the bar directly above your shoe laces.
- Squat down, grip the bar just outside your legs and keep the back flat.
- Make sure to lock your lower back by keeping it arched, keep your chest up high and look straight ahead.
- Keep your arms straight as you push against the ground with your feet.
- Do not pull using your arms or back
- Stand tall, while still keeping your posture. Once you are at the top of the lift lower the bar under control with good posture.