- Start with DB's in each hand, with your arms by your sides and feet under your hips.
- Take an exaggerated step/lunge forward with one foot landing on your heel.
- Once you have stepped out you will drop your back knee toward the ground (leave the back knee ~1-2 inches off the ground. Do not bounce/touch the knee to the ground this could be dangerous).
- The lunge should be far enough that the front knee does not go over the toe and the shin is straight up and down.
- Once in the bottom position, keep your chest up with DB's by your sides, then drive off the front foot and finish back in your starting position.