BB Reverse Lunge
- Start with the barbell on your back with your feet underneath your hips.
- Take an exaggerated step/lunge backward with one foot landing on your toe.
- Once you have stepped back you will drop your back knee toward the ground (leave the back knee ~1-2 inches off the ground. Do not bounce/touch the knee to the ground this could be dangerous).
- The lunge should be far enough back that the front knee does not go over the toe and the shin is straight up and down.
- Once in the bottom position, keep your chest up, then drive off the back foot and finish back in your starting position.