- Rest the bar across your upper back.
- Your feet will be slightly wider than shoulder width with your toes pointed out just slightly.
- Initiate the movement by pushing your hips back and shifting the weight to the heels of the feet.
- Continue pushing your hips back, with the weight on the heels, until the crease of your hip is parallel to the top of your knee. It is imperative that you ALWAYS squat to parallel.
- Once at parallel you will drive off your heels and the outside of the foot keeping your chest high.