Central Strength and Conditioning:
A national leader
- Two full-time strength and conditioning coaches, ensuring more personal attention and expert instruction.
- Top-quality training facility in the Ron Schipper Fitness Center.
- New strength and conditioning major added to Central’s academic program.
- Popular internship program offers practical teaching/coaching experience.
- Individualized strength, conditioning and nutritional guidance offered to help all men’s and women’s athletes maximize their athletic potential while decreasing the chance for injury.
- Coordinator Kyle Johnson, a qualifier for the 2010 USA Weightlifting National Championships.
Central College Strength and Conditioning Clinic information--April 29