Obtaining an F-1 student visa can be a daunting task. After your admission to Central College and once we have received your $200 enrollment deposit, we will send you an I-20 form (certificate of eligibility).

You will need this form in order to obtain an F-1 student visa from your nearest U.S. Embassy.

The following links will provide you more information on the F-1 student visa process.