My History of Art class was by far one of my favorite classes I have ever taken! Our professor was constantly making sure we were comfortable with the material and always including us in the lessons, instead of just lecturing! It was also great because I could apply the classroom lessons to the real art I would see as I traveled around Spain.
– Nikki Boyd
Central College Abroad
- More than 10,000 students from over 400 American colleges and universities have studied with Central College since the launch of its first international program in 1965.
- CCA works in close collaboration with a network of U.S. colleges and universities in order to facilitate the transfer of credit and financial aid for their students on a Central program.
- Every Central College Abroad program boasts an on-site resident director who leads all program activities, serves as academic advisor, and creates a unique experience for each student based on interest.
- Small programs (average size = 24 students) allowing for more personalized academic programming.
- Students meet intended outcomes for global perspective development through CCA’s leading assessment practices.
- Distinct academic offerings, both through CCA’s own unique courses, as well as courses through some of the world’s most renowned universities.
- Experiential learning opportunities for all students, ensuring integration into the local culture through service-learning, internships, language partners, community involvement, courses alongside local students, just to name a few.